There are so many; it’s hard to keep track. But for those who need a list, here it is. Items are ordered with most recent action at top and receding further back in time.
Authored by David Clark, Congressional Candidate for District 7 in the 2018 Democratic Primary.
48. Made a false prejudicial rant that Hillary belongs in jail for her handling of government emails. Hillary was cleared of wrong doing by his own justice department. Reckless, dangerous judgement for personal gain.
47. Does not believe whistleblowers should be protected.
46. Betraying our allies the Kurds so his hotels do well in Turkey.
45. Trump abused his power as president to blackmail the president of the Ukraine by threatening to withhold military funding unless he reopened an investigation into the family of his political rival.
44. Pressed a government weather agency to make Trump lies into truths. Example: NOAA reversal of hurricane tracking to include an area not predicated to be affected (Alabama).
43. Ignoring Congress’s role to allocate funds by taking funds from on department (Military) and giving it to another (Border Control) without Congressional approval.
42. Attempts to release illegal aliens in Democratic cities as a payback for resisting his immigration policy.
41. Does not care if members of his staff violate the Hatch amendment.
40. Blatantly violates election laws to accept dirt on campaign opponents.
39. Calls anyone investigating him treasonists and should be executed.
38. Unconstitutionally denies congress its oversight role by refusing all requests for information.
37. Tells border agents to break the law and he will pardon them.
36. Took away the independence of the Department of Justice and made it an arm of the president.
35. Inspires white supremacists, home and abroad, to murder innocent people.
34. Trump threatens and calls for violence against democrats who oppose him.
33. After law enforcement raid and arrest 200 people at a massage parlor the president sits with the madam to watch the super bowl.
32. Asks Russia to pour over our border and hack the DNC and an Americans computer.
31. Bans a complete religion until the courts woke him up.
30. Puts Chad on the no fly list so they stopped providing military intelligence resulting in 4 Americans walking into a trap and losing their lives.
29. On his own acknowledges Jerusalem the capital of Israel and 61 Palestinians die protesting.
28. Obstructed the Russian interference investigation on multiple counts.
27. Refuses to be interviewed by Robert Mueller because he lies too much.
26. Not filling ambassadorships at the request of the Koch brothers.
25. Unjustly denigrated every past president only for the purpose to elevate himself. None wants to visit him.
24. Told the American people he has no financial dealings with Russia and we find out he did with a tower proposal that was still being discussed when he was elected.
23. Doesn’t listen to military advisors, says he wants our troops out of Syria because ISIS is defeated and learned they weren’t defeated and kept them in.
22. Weakened NATO.
21. Said over 3000 blatant lies and 3000 exaggerations.
20. Blatantly violates the emolument clause of the constitution to use the office to profit at Mar-a-Lago, his hotels and resorts and to get patents from China.
19. Is the most immoral president ever with massive pay offs to keep hookers quiet and lies about it. (I remember a president impeached by the house on this one issue alone)
18. Ignores natural disasters in states that did not vote for him.
17. Declares a partisan national emergency at the border when illegal crossings are at a decade’s long low just to go around congress.
16. Refuses disaster aid to Puerto Rico because they don’t pay enough taxes resulting in 2000 deaths.
15. Defends white supremacy in this country and denigrates minorities.
14. Denigrates a father who lost a son fighting for this country because he is Muslim.
13. Allows Kushner to meet in private with the crown prince when he is suspected of being compromised by Saudi Arabia.
12. Gives top secret clearances to his daughter and husband against the background checks that find serious problems as well as 22 other people denied security clearances.
11. Does not want to listen to intelligence briefings.
10. Does not prepare for summits with foreign leaders on important issues.
9. Gives massive tax cuts to billionaires and corporations when the budget is unbalanced and the economy does not call for it, leaving no money for infrastructure or disasters.
8. Believes dictators when they say they did not kill opponents because they strongly deny it.
7. Holds private meetings with leaders of foreign countries to whom he is implicated of being in debt.
6. Refuses to cooperate with investigations.
5. Threatens the free press.
4. Using the office to denigrate the other party calling democrats criminals and anti-semites.
3. Asking for loyalty from departments that are to be independent from the presidency.
2. Willing to pardon anyone who does not implicate him in anything.
1. Denies Russia interfered in the 2016 election and nearly everyone in his campaign are indicted for lying about contacts with Russians.